What does the List of UK Estate Agents Contain?
The information in our database can be filtered down and narrowed by multiple criteria. The list contains the following information for all records:
- Company Name
- Company URL
- Full name for salutation
- First name
- Last name
- Job Title
- Personal Business Email Address (not generics)
- Mailing Address with City, State, Post Code, Country
- Phone Numbers
- Fax Numbers
- Revenue size indicator
- Employee size indicator
List of UK Estate Agents by Location
This database is split by geography for your convenience. Each area can be bought individually. There is a discount available for those, who prefer to buy the complete UK database.
- South East (including London): 7668 Contacts, 1312 Companies – £1350
- South West : 915 Contacts, 218 Companies – £365
- Midlands : 2049 Contacts, 487 Companies – £725
- East of England : 678 Contacts, 162 Companies – £315
- North East : 353 Contacts, 85 Companies – £265
- North West : 1176 Contacts, 278 Companies – £425
- Scotland : 1282 Contacts, 301 Companies – £475
- Wales : 433 Contacts, 106 Companies – £265
- Northern Ireland: 541 Contacts, 129 Companies – £315
- UK: 15095 Contacts, 3078 Companies –
List of UK Estate Agents Quality Guarantee ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- GDPR Compliant. UKMM is committed to using only mailing, email and telephone data that complies with GDPR. We also offer guidance on how you can maintain your compliance.
- ICO registered processor
- We guarantee up to 90% on data fields and 95% on email deliverability. Hard bounces will be replaced over this threshold.
- We cleanse and verify data prior to sending it to you, to ensure the quality of the data.
List of UK estate agents download information and use restrictions
Upon payment by credit card, the ordering department with be notified. Once the order has been processed, you will receive an email from the MailBigFile data storage. The email will contain a link through which you will be able to download the data. A separate email will be sent with the password to access the data. The data will be sent to you within 24 hours, however, in most cases, you will get it within an hour.
Data use guidance
- The legal basis for data processing is Legitimate Interest which means that your offer should present the Data Subject (contact) with a clear benefit.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the end client (Data Controller) to ensure and maintain compliance with GDPR. The Data Controller must balance their processing of the data against the rights of the data subjects (contacts).
- You should only use the data for your own direct marketing of your products and/or services.
- You should stop marketing to a data subject if requested to do so.
- You should take appropriate measures to keep the data secure.
- You should keep records of all data processing.