Pub Email List | 2,700 Companies | 11,000 Contacts
Pub Email List
The UK pubs and wine bar sector is undergoing huge changes. The sector is emerging and transforming itself to adapt to a new situation. It is therefore vital that sector suppliers are able to rely on clean accurate data for the sector.
The Pub Email List covers both “Pub Chains UK” and “Pub Groups UK” sub lists. The contacts on the file are the key decision makers within these important companies. All disciplines are represented from Chief Executives to Food and Beverage Directors, Human Resource Directors and many more.
Who Should Use the Pub Email List?
The pubs email list is a vital tool for many marketers including:
- Recruitment specialists
- University careers officers
- Marketers looking to promote services
- Breweries and food producers
- Alcohol suppliers
- Furniture, fixtures and fittings suppliers
GDPR Compliant. UKMM are committed to using only mailing, email and telephone data that complies with GDPR. All our list are ethically sourced with subscribers willing to receive relevant information. We also offer guidance on how you can maintain your compliance.
What does the Pub Email List contain?
The information in our database can be filtered down and narrowed by multiple criteria.
The list contains the following information for all records:
- Personal Business email address (not generic)
- Company Name
- Company URL
- Full name for salutation
- First name
- Job Title
- Mailing address with postcode
- Company Phone Number
- Revenue size indicator
- Employee size indicator
UK Pubs Email List by Jobs and Venue Type
The sample data below represents a number of contacts available for pubs, categorised by type of establishment, certain job titles or geography.
- Pubs & Pub Chains: 1,784 companies, 7,055 contacts
- Wine Bars: 96 companies, 426 contacts
- Cocktail Bars: 115 companies, 499 contacts
- Hotel Bars: 172 companies, 681 contacts
- Nightclub: 392 companies, 1,553 contacts
- Music Bar: 210 companies, 794 contacts
- Bartender: 2,325 contacts
- Waitress / Waiter: 4,791 contacts
- Barback: 19 contacts
- Bouncer / Security Guard: 28 contacts
- DJ: 245 contacts
- Chef: 1,278 contacts
- Bar Manager: 1,012 contacts
- Mixologist: 55 contacts
UK Pub Chains Email List
Pub chains are groups of pubs or bars operating under the same name. Pub chains usually sell the same products in all venues, as their stock purchasing is centralised. Therefore, pub chains operate larger budgets and deal with bigger contracts, as oppososed to indepent pubs. This makes pub chains more appealing for some service or goods providers.
Our pub chains email list can be narrowed down according to your requirements. Some of the most popular data requests are for pubs that are located in certain area and for pubs of a certain revenue range.
Pub Chains by Revenue
- £50 mil. – £100 mil.: 121 contacts
- £100 mil. – £250 mil.: 210 contacts
- £250 mil. – £500 mil.: 337 contacts
- £500 mil. – £1 bil.: 623 contacts
- £1 bil. – £5 bil.: 1,328 contacts
- Over £5 bil.: 1,031 contacts
Pub Chains by Location
This sample data below includes only contacts on a senior, decision-making level.
- Bedfordshire, consisting of Bedford, Central Bedfordshire and Luton: 21 contacts
- Berkshire: 128 contacts
- Bristol: 86 contacts
- Buckinghamshire, including Milton Keynes: 37 contacts
- Cambridgeshire, including Peterborough: 78 contacts
- Cheshire, consisting of Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Halton and Warrington: 55 contacts
- City of London: 14 contacts
- Cornwall, including the Isles of Scilly: 17 contacts
- Cumbria: 16 contacts
- Derbyshire, including Derby: 24 contacts
- Devon, including Plymouth and Torbay: 60 contacts
- Dorset, including Bournemouth and Poole: 12 contacts
- Durham, including Darlington, Hartlepool, and Stockton-on-Tees north of the River Tees: 14 contacts
- East Riding of Yorkshire, including Kingston-upon-Hull: 22 contacts
- East Sussex, including Brighton and Hove: 49 contacts
- Essex, including Southend-on-Sea and Thurrock: 78 contacts
- Gloucestershire, including South Gloucestershire: 50 contacts
- Greater London, excluding the City of London: 1,134 contacts
- Greater Manchester: 192 contacts
- Hampshire, including Portsmouth and Southampton: 91 contacts
- Herefordshire: 26 contacts
- Hertfordshire: 127 contacts
- Isle of Wight: 9 contacts
- Kent, including Medway: 81 contacts
- Lancashire, including Blackburn with Darwen, and Blackpool: 55 contacts
- Leicestershire, including Leicester: 32 contacts
- Lincolnshire, including North Lincolnshire, and North East Lincolnshire: 28 contacts
- Merseyside: 48 contacts
- Norfolk: 36 contacts
- North Yorkshire, including Middlesbrough, Redcar and Cleveland, York, and Stockton-on-Tees south of the River Tees: 27 contacts
- Northamptonshire: 43 contacts
- Northumberland: 54 contacts
- Nottinghamshire, including Nottingham: 72 contacts
- Oxfordshire: 61 contacts
- Shropshire, including Telford and Wrekin: 4 contacts
- Somerset, including Bath and North East Somerset and North Somerset: 43 contacts
- South Yorkshire: 55 contacts
- Staffordshire, including Stoke-on-Trent: 39 contacts
- Suffolk: 36 contacts
- Surrey: 128 contacts
- Tyne and Wear: 52 contacts
- Warwickshire: 41 contacts
- West Midlands: 136 contacts
- West Sussex: 58 contacts
- West Yorkshire: 121 contacts
- Wiltshire, including Swindon: 26 contacts
- Worcestershire: 34 contacts
Need advice on your finding your perfect pub data set? Get in touch with us, we’re happy to help.
Pub Email List FAQ
- How can I get access to a pub email list?
Contact us here at UK Marketing Management for a comprehensive, accurate, and up-to-date email list of contacts working in pubs across the UK.
- Can I use a pub email list for cold emailing?
Yes, absolutely. All of our contact details are fully GDPR compliant which means you can use them for your marketing campaigns without worry.
- What is the average size of a UK pub email list?
Our email lists can be filtered to suit your specific needs, meaning the size of the contact list you’ll receive will depend on your needs. Our lists usually range from around 100 contacts to 11,000 contacts.
- Which are the 10 largest UK pub chains?
- Mitchells & Butlers
- JD Wetherspoon
- New River Retail
- Admiral Taverns
- Trust Inns
- Young & Co’s Brewery
- Amber Taverns