List of Housing Associations | UK Wide | GDPR Compliant Data for Your Marketing
List of UK Housing Associations
The list of Housing Associations covers the whole of the UK. The lists detailed below are aimed to provide contact details for the most senior person responsible for all aspects of Housing Association policy and spending.
There are over 1,500 housing associations in the UK – accounting for around 2 million homes. Housing associations are not-for-profit organisations that own, let and manage rental housing. Generally, the revenue acquired through rent is put back into the property management and improving the housing. Housing associations are classified as “registered social landlords”, along with YMCA hostels and housing co-operatives and often offer either affordable or social housing.
A list of 1,500 Housing Associations Contacts. Accounting for around 2 million homes. Each record includes:
Housing Associations Email List Quality Promise
List of Housing Associations by Job Title
- Owner/ Founder: 45 contacts
- President/ CEO: 102 contacts
- CFO: 10 contacts
- CIO/ CTO: 6 contacts
- COO: 21 contacts
- Chief’s: 59 contacts
- Partner: 39 contacts
- Managing Director: 124 contacts
- General Manager: 98 contacts
- VP’s: 138 contacts
- HR Directors: 32 contacts
- Operation Manager: 210 contacts
- Sales & Marketing Decision Makers: 115 contacts
- IT Decision Makers: 96 contacts
- Directors: 355 contacts
- Managers: 1,012 contacts
The Housing Associations Key List
Overview: Managerial staff in housing associations throughout the UK. This is the most comprehensive list of staff within Housing Associations. The data is organised by parent/subsidiary organisation, by job function, by property units. One person at the association is identified as a Principal contact to overcome the variations in organisational structure. This is normally Chief Executive or Director.
- Source: Own research
- QTY: 7940 senior contacts within 2271 Housing Associations
- Min Order: 2500
- Selections: Geographic, Type of premises, job function, organisation type, development status, tenant type
- Media: Mailing, Telephone and some email addresses
Residential Homes List
- Overview: All UK registered rest and nursing homes
- Source: Own research
- QTY: 25,831
- Min Order: £250
- Selections: Company size, Geographic, SIC code, Type of location, Type of premises
- Media: Mailing, Email, Telephone
GDPR Compliant. UKMM are committed to using only mailing, email and telephone data that complies with GDPR. All our list are ethically sourced with subscribers willing to receive relevant information. We also offer guidance on how you can maintain your compliance.
Who would use our list of housing associations?
Previous users of these files are wide and varied including;
- Suppliers to the rental market
- Public sector organisations
- IT companies
- Office supply companies.
We work with multiple lists and sources so whatever the business purpose we can build a set of data unique to your project.
Who are the top Housing Associations in the UK?
Some of the most well-known housing associations in the United Kingdom include the following:
- Clarion Housing Group
- A2 Dominion
- Sanctuary Housing
- L&Q (London and Quadrant Housing Trust)
- Notting Hill Genesis
- Southern Housing Group
- Guinness Partnership
- Orbit Group
These organisations are some of the larger and more prominent housing associations in the UK, but there are many others.