Need advice on your list of Pet shops or picking your target audience? Get in touch. We can customise lists according to your requirements
Who should use the List of Pet Shops?
List of pet shop UK is ideal for:
- pet food supplier
- pet accessories suppliers
- animal breeders
- publishers of animal/pet related information
- pet insurance companies
- event/exhibition organisers
What does the pet shop list contain?
The information in our database can be filtered down and narrowed by multiple criteria. The list contains the following information for all records:
- Company Name
- Company URL
- Full name for salutation
- First name
- Last name
- Job Title
- Personal Business Email Address (not generics)
- Mailing Address with City, State, Post Code, Country
- Phone Numbers
- Fax Numbers
- Revenue size indicator
- Employee size indicator
Other Pet Shop Lists
As well as the list of pet shops, we can source senior contact data for a host of associated business and sectors. These include the owners of catteries, dog kennels, dog breeders, riding schools, livery stables and equestrian centres. These are over and above the Pet Shop UK list. The files cover the whole of the UK, and most animals so we are confident that we can source data for you regardless of who you are looking for. These list are not available for the immediate purchase, so please send your enquiries via the contact us form.
Examples of other lists you can get:
List of Pet Shops
- Overview – data list with named contacts of owners and managers of pet shop outlets throughout the country.
- Source- Thomson Directories, telemarketing activities.
- Number of records – 3,665 contacts
- Min Order – 2000 records
- Selections – Company size, Geographic, SIC code, job title
- Media: Mailing, Email, Telephone
Pet Shops and Pet Supplies List
- Overview – a comprehensive database of pet shop owners and managers in the UK
- Source- telephone and mailing research
- Quantatity – 3,593 contacts
- Min Order – 2000 records
- Selections – company size, Geographic, SIC code, job title
- Media – Mailing, Email, Telephone
Quality guarantee ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- GDPR Compliant. UKMM are committed to using only mailing, email and telephone data that complies with GDPR. We also offer guidance on how you can maintain your compliance.
- ICO registered processor
- We guarantee up to 90% on data fields and 95% on email deliverability. Hard bounces will be replaced over this threshold.
Download information and use restrictions
Upon payment by credit card, the ordering department with be notified. Once the order been processed, you will receive an email from the MailBigFile data storage. The email will contain a link through which you will be able to download the data. A separate email will be sent with the password to access the data. The data will be sent you within 24 hours, however in most of the cases you will get it within an hour.
Data use guidance
- The legal basis for data processing is Legitimate Interest that means that your offer should present the Data Subject (contact) with a clear benefit.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the end client (Data Controller) to ensure and maintain compliance with GDPR. The Data Controller must balance their processing of the data against the rights of the data subjects (contacts).
- You should only use the data for your own direct marketing of your products and/or services.
- You should stop marketing to a data subject if requested to do so
- You should take appropriate measures to keep the data securely
- You should keep records of all data processing.