Nasdaq Listed Companies | Names and Contact Details
Nasdaq Listed Companies
Our database of Nasdaq listed companies contains contact details of managers, directors and other senior decision-makers with their names, email addresses and telephone numbers. The list can be filtered by industry, company size, number of employees and many other metrics. All of our data is fully GDPR-compliant meaning you can approach all contacts on the list with complete peace of mind.
Nasdaq is an American stock exchange and the first of its kind where all trades take place electronically. Nasdaq stands for National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation and is currently the second-largest stock and securities exchange in the world, after New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). If you are looking for contact Nasdaq listed companies, we have the most accurate and reliable database for you.
Top Nasdaq Listed Companies 2021
The below list shows the top 25 companies listed in the Nasdaq stock exchange. Our database includes company names and contact details of the senior management teams within these companies. Depending on your needs, we’re able to help you filter our lists to get the most accurate data for your campaign.
- Apple Inc. Common Stock
- Microsoft Corporation Common Stock
- Alphabet Inc. Class C Capital Stock
- Alphabet Inc. Class A Common Stock
- Amazon.com, Inc. Common Stock
- Tesla, Inc. Common Stock
- Meta Platforms, Inc. Class A Common Stock
- NVIDIA Corporation Common Stock
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. Common Stock
- Visa Inc.
- Home Depot, Inc. (The) Common Stock
- Johnson & Johnson Common Stock
- UnitedHealth Group Incorporated Common Stock (DE)
- Analog Devices, Inc. Common Stock
- Walmart Inc. Common Stock
- Bank of America Corporation Common Stock
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited American Depositary Shares each representing eight Ordinary share
- Procter & Gamble Company (The) Common Stock
- ASML Holding N.V. New York Registry Shares
- Mastercard Incorporated Common Stock
- Adobe Inc. Common Stock
- NetEase, Inc. American Depositary Shares
- Netflix, Inc. Common Stock
- Salesforce.com Inc Common Stock
GDPR Compliant. UKMM are committed to using only mailing, email and telephone data that complies with GDPR. We also offer guidance on how you can maintain your compliance.
What Does the Database of Nasdaq Listed Companies Include?
The information in our database can be filtered down and narrowed by multiple criteria. The list contains the following information for all records.
The List of Companies Using Nasdaq Includes:
- Personal Business email address (not generic)
- Company Name
- Company URL
- Full name for salutation
- First name
- Job Title
- Mailing address with postcode
- Company Phone Number
- Fax Number where available
- Revenue size indicator
- Employee size indicator