List of Antique Dealers | UK | High Quality Reliable Data
Antique Dealers List
The antique dealers database is a bespoke list that has been put together to service those that want to target antique dealers. This list includes antique shops, antique repairers and restorers. With our comprehensive list of antique dealers in the UK, you’ll be able to find and contact the right businesses for your needs.
Antique Dealers in the UK
Our list of Antique Dealers in the UK will provide you with the contact information for over 900 dealers and businesses. With Antique Dealers trading overseas frequently, getting in touch with dealers in the UK means you’ll potentially be opening yourself to international connections too.
With the unstoppable rise in online shopping and Covid-19 preventing much physical shopping, you’re almost guaranteed to reach any Antique Dealer on our list by phone or email. Our agents can even help you with your search to find the right contacts by providing you with filters for location.
UKMM are committed to using only mailing, email and telephone data that complies with GDPR. We offer guidance on how you can maintain your compliance.
Antique Dealers by County
If you’d like to talk to antique dealers located only in a certain county, you can find the data counts below per area. This data is refreshed often and once you let us know your requirements, we will provide you with a fresh data count for the data of your choice. The list below shows the number of available contacts – all decision makers only.
- Bedfordshire, consisting of Bedford, Central Bedfordshire and Luton: 7 contacts
- Berkshire: 47 contacts
- Bristol: 9 contacts
- Buckinghamshire, including Milton Keynes: 14 contacts
- Cambridgeshire, including Peterborough: 11 contacts
- Cheshire, consisting of Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Halton and Warrington: 10 contacts
- City of London: 7 contacts
- Cornwall, including the Isles of Scilly: 4 contacts
- Cumbria: 5 contacts
- Derbyshire, including Derby: 3 contacts
- Devon, including Plymouth and Torbay: 3 contacts
- Dorset, including Bournemouth and Poole: 6 contacts
- Durham, including Darlington, Hartlepool, and Stockton-on-Tees north of the River Tees: 7 contacts
- East Riding of Yorkshire, including Kingston-upon-Hull: 4 contacts
- East Sussex, including Brighton and Hove: 18 contacts
- Essex, including Southend-on-Sea and Thurrock: 13 contacts
- Gloucestershire, including South Gloucestershire: 11 contacts
- Greater London, excluding the City of London: 258 contacts
- Greater Manchester: 46 contacts
- Hampshire, including Portsmouth and Southampton: 45 contacts
- Herefordshire: 5 contacts
- Hertfordshire: 32 contacts
- Isle of Wight: 4 contacts
- Kent, including Medway: 12 contacts
- Lancashire, including Blackburn with Darwen, and Blackpool: 9 contacts
- Leicestershire, including Leicester: 13 contacts
- Lincolnshire, including North Lincolnshire, and North East Lincolnshire: 5 contacts
- Merseyside: 6 contacts
- Norfolk: 4 contacts
- North Yorkshire, including Middlesbrough, Redcar and Cleveland, York, and Stockton-on-Tees south of the River Tees: 14 contacts
- Northamptonshire: 10 contacts
- Northumberland: 5 contacts
- Nottinghamshire, including Nottingham: 12 contacts
- Oxfordshire: 33 contacts
- Rutland: 5 contacts
- Shropshire, including Telford and Wrekin: 7 contacts
- Somerset, including Bath and North East Somerset and North Somerset: 6 contacts
- South Yorkshire: 15 contacts
- Staffordshire, including Stoke-on-Trent: 10 contacts
- Suffolk: 5 contacts
- Surrey: 45 contacts
- Tyne and Wear: 13 contacts
- Warwickshire: 14 contacts
- West Midlands: 32 contacts
- West Sussex: 16 contacts
- West Yorkshire: 25 contacts
- Wiltshire, including Swindon: 12 contacts
- Worcestershire: 4 contacts
If you need any help with the antique dealers data or picking your target audience please get in touch
What is an Antique Dealer?
Antique Dealers specialise in the buying and selling of antique items such as furniture, ornaments and jewellery. They tend to work for themselves, or on behalf of an auction house or antiques company. They will be experts in their field with extensive knowledge of antiques and their worth. They may even have a specialist subject so that other Antique Dealers can refer to them for help on a specific topic or era.
Many Antique Dealers have their own shops which will enable them to buy and sell easily whereas others will travel around looking for deals at markets and auction houses.
Antique Dealers List
The Antiques Dealers list is a thorough file of current dealers shops and auction houses in the UK. It also includes fine art dealers and a small selection of galleries. Please contact us for detailed counts. The file concentrates on the very senior contact at the organisation. This file has worked well for dealers looking to network with other dealers. It also works well for antiques buyers of all types from the amateur to the professional. It is also useful for artists of all types. All records on the file include a named contact. You can contact them via email, post or telephone.
- Overview: list with named senior decision maker
- Source: Bespoke own research via directories, industry journals, conference and exhibition registration, website research and call centre activity.
- Selections: company size, sector, job title and locations