Hospital Email Address List | NHS hospitals | Private Hospitals in the UK and Abroad
Hospital Email Address List
The hospital email address list is a database containing detailed contact information for over 16,000 medical professionals segmented by speciality and some administrative staff segmented by discipline. The file is UK-wide and covers nearly 1,000 hospitals. International data is also available.
What Does Hospital Email Address List Include?
This email database contains both a list of NHS Hospitals and a list of BUPA hospitals. The file contains the contact details for clinical leads as well as key managerial roles.
This list can be filtered by the hospital, and its location such as city or county or you can target specialists directly based on their field of work. You can also target non-medical job roles within hospitals.
These contacts have great purchasing power and influence over buying decisions for their departments. They are the key contact in the decision-making unit and will hold sway when deciding to use new technologies and techniques.
Hospital CEO Email List
If your project requires getting in touch only with hospital CEOs or the most senior people, this list below may give an idea of how many people you can contact in the UK.
- CEO: 210 NHS contacts, 38 private hospitals’ contacts
- CFO: 34 NHS contacts, 5 private hospitals’ contacts
- C-Level: 526 NHS contacts, 93 private hospitals’ contacts
- VP-Level: 68 NHS contacts, 12 private hospitals’ contacts
- Directors: 1,421 NHS contacts, 643 private hospitals’ contacts
- Managers: 3,055 NHS contacts, 1,211 private hospitals’ contacts
UK Hospitals Email Address List by Specialty
- Anesthesiology: 65 contacts
- Audiology: 12 contacts
- Auxology: 17 contacts
- Cardiology: 572 contacts
- Dermatology and Venereology: 362 contacts
- Emergency Medicine: 560 contacts
- Endocrinology: 301 contacts
- Family Medicine: 152 contacts
- Gastroenterology: 265 contacts
- General Surgery: 1,212 contacts
- Hematology: 36 contacts
- Immunology: 185 contacts
- Infectious Diseases: 352 contacts
- Internal Medicine: 140 contacts
- Neonatology: 26 contacts
- Nephrology: 81 contacts
- Neurology: 532 contacts
- Neurosurgery: 140 contacts
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology: 902 contacts
- Oncology: 1,078 contacts
- Opthalmology: 393 contacts
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery: 148 contacts
- Orthopedics: 1,642 contacts
- Pain management: 67 contacts
- Pathology: 924 contacts
- Pediatics: 1,185 contacts
- Plastic Surgery: 494 contacts
- Podiatry: 223 contacts
- Psychiatry: 795 contacts
- Pulmonary: 57 contacts
- Radiology: 924 contacts
- Rheumatology: 50 contacts
- Sleep medicine: 43 contacts
- Thoracis surgery: 92 contacts
- Urology: 481 contacts
- Vascular Surgery: 153 contacts
UKMM are committed to using only mailing, email and telephone data that complies with GDPR. We offer guidance on how you can maintain your compliance.
What Data do you Get with the Hospitals Email Address List?
- Personal Business email address (not generic)
- Company Name
- Company URL
- First name
- Job Title
- Mailing address with postcode
- Company Phone Number
- Revenue size indicator
- Employee size indicator
UK Hospitals Email Address List FAQ
- What does NHS consist of?
NHS England is not the same as ‘the NHS in England’. The NHS in England is not a single organisation but is made up of a range of organisations such as Hospitals, Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Ambulance Trusts. NHS England is responsible for commissioning primary care services such as GP and dental surgeries, as well as some specialised secondary care services.
- How many hospital trusts are there in the UK?
As of June 2021 there were 227 NHS trusts in the UK, with many trusts running multiple hospitals.
- How many hospitals & clinics are there in the United Kingdom?
As NHS is not a single organisation, with some trusts managing multiple hospitals, it is difficult to establish the total number of hospitals. However, according to CQC (The independent regulator of health and social care in England) there were 1,496 hospitals in the UK as of June 2021.
- How many hospital beds are there in these hospitals/clinics for patient use?
NHS reported a total capacity of 122,312 overnight beds available for patients in Q4 2020/2021 with 96,313 from them classified as General and Acute.