UK Manufacturers List | 21,779 Сompanies | All Manufacturing Sub-sectors
UK Manufacturers List
At UKMM, we’re a multi-service marketing agency specialising in direct mail, data, and email marketing. With our tailored database of 82,022 UK manufacturing company contacts, we can cater to your specific marketing needs and budget.
82,022 UK Manufacturing Companies Contacts. Each record includes:
Manufacturing Companies Email List Quality Promise
UK Manufacturers List by Industry and Subcategory
There are currently 82,022 contacts on the list and it covers all manufacturing sub-sectors. Some major examples of the subsectors are listed below, however, each of these categories can be narrowed down depending on how you need to target within the industry.
Taking textiles manufacture as an example, we can go deeper, navigate through 50+ sub categories and provide you with not only a list of UK carpet manufacturers, but also differentiate them inbetween woven carpets and tufted carpets manufacturers. Let us know what your requirements are and we will provide you with a list of matching subcategories and counts of contacts within them.
Top 12 Popular UK Manufacturing Sectors
- Manufacture of ceramic products – 358 companies, 1,422 contacts
- Manufacture of chemicals and chemical products – 3,337 companies, 13,185 contacts
- Manufacture of coke, refined petroleum products and nuclear fuel – 311 companies, 1,235 contacts
- Manufacture of man-made fibres, plastics and rubber – 851 companies, 3,350 contacts
- Manufacture of basic metals – 765 companies, 3,043 contacts
- Manufacture of fabricated metal products, instruments and machinery – 3,855 companies, 15,240 contacts
- Manufacture of food products and beverages – 2,650 companies, 10,209 contacts
- Manufacture of glass and glass products – 187 companies, 739 contacts
- Manufacture of motor vehicles, aircraft and transportation – 619 companies, 2415 contacts
- Manufacture of textiles – 655 companies, 2,582 contacts
- Manufacture of wood and wood products – 746 companies, 2,934 contacts
- Publishing, printing and reproduction of recorded media – 2,288 companies, 9,018 contacts
Examples of UK manufacturers’ lists
- Manufacture of grain mill products, starches and starch products
- Processing of tea and coffee
- Manufacture of pharmaceuticals, medicinal chemicals and botanical products
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products
- Manufacture of cutlery, tools and general hardware
- Manufacture of domestic appliances
- Manufacture of cars, trailers and semi-trailers
- Manufacture of furniture
- Manufacture of jewellery and related article
- Crane & forklift manufacturers
- Manufacture of toys
- Pharma/Drug Manufacturers
What Does the UK Manufacturers List Consist Of?
The list includes contacts at all levels of organisations involved in manufacturing, from the most senior executive level, including CEOs, to senior decision-makers at site level. It encompasses a range of manufacturers, from multinationals to small factories producing goods in small quantities.
The list consists of contacts who are responsible for various aspects of their company’s production, operations, health and safety, and supply chain policies. These contacts include C-level executives such as Owners, Partners, as well as members of the executive board and other key management positions. Additional disciplines covered include marketing and sales development, supply chain and purchasing, logistics, health and safety, quality assurance, and facilities management.
GDPR Compliant. UKMM are committed to using only mailing, email and telephone data that complies with GDPR. We offer guidance on how you can maintain your compliance.
Top 10 Manufacturing Companies in the UK 2023
Your list can be built up to your specification, so if you want to contact only companies in a specific location or of a certain size – just let us know. Below is a top 10 list of manufacturing companies ordered by revenue as of April ’23.
- Jaguar Land Rover
- British American Tabacco
- PHOENIX Medical Supplies
- BAE Systems
- CNH Industrial
- Imperial Brands
- Johnson Matthey
Need advice on how to approach UK manufacturers or how to pick your target audience? Get in touch
Who Should use the List of Manufacturers?
Below are some examples of businesses that may be interested in purchasing a list of UK manufacturers:
- Marketing agencies or consultants who work with clients in the manufacturing industry and need to reach out to a broad range of manufacturers to promote their services or products.
- Sales teams of manufacturing equipment and machinery providers, who may need to target a specific segment of manufacturers for their product lines.
- Logistics and transportation companies that provide services to the manufacturing industry and need to expand their client base.Software and technology providers that offer solutions to the manufacturing industry and require a list of potential customers for their software products.