List of Companies that use AWS | 64,292 Companies | Email & Phone Data
Companies that use AWS
If you are looking to make connections with companies that use AWS (Amazon Web Services) then we have the data for you. We take the hard work out of sourcing contacts and specialise in collecting accurate details for managers, directors and other senior decision-makers within millions of businesses across the UK and worldwide. This list consists of 769,244 contacts employed in 64,292 companies.
Our list of companies using AWS, as with all of our lists, is fully GDPR-compliant meaning you can approach all contacts with your proposal with complete peace of mind. Personalising your marketing communications to these organisations is made easy. Each contact within the list has a full name, job title, email address, and telephone number plus much more detailed information about the company in which they hold the position.
64,292 Companies That Use AWS. Each Contact Includes:
AWS Users Database Quality Promise
List of UK Companies that use AWS by Product Type
Depending on your offering, you may be willing to contact companies that use only specific AWS solutions. Below is the list that gives an overview of number of UK based companies and contacts grouped by the most popular Amazon products. As we regularly update our data, get in touch with us to find how many records are available to buy that match your requirements.
Depending on your offering, you might be willing to contact companies that use only specific AWS solutions. The list below provides an overview of the number of UK-based companies and contacts, grouped by the most popular Amazon products. As we are continuously updating our data, please get in touch with us to discover how many records matching your requirements are available to buy.
- Amazon EC2 (Elastic Cloud computing): 1,743 organisations, 8,510 contacts
- Amazon RDS (Relational Database Services): 1,055 organisations, 4,921 contacts
- Amazon Connect: 563 organisations, 2,387 contacts
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service): 471 organisations, 1,996 contacts
- Amazon Lambda: 736 organisations, 3,510 contacts
- Amazon Cognito: 554 organisations, 2,297 contacts
- Amazon Glacier: 201 organisations, 855 contacts
- Amazon SNS (Simple Notification Service): 256 organisations, 1,098 contacts
- Bonus Service: Amazon Lex: 178 organisations, 710 contacts
- Amazon Lightsail: 151 organisations, 638 contacts
- Amazon VPC (Virtual Private Cloud): 287 organisations, 1,211 contacts
- Amazon Kinesis: 399 organisations, 1,639 contacts
- Amazon Inspector: 345 organisations, 1,463 contacts
- Amazon Auto-scaling: 121 organisations, 510 contacts
- Amazon IAM (Identity and Access Management): 637 organisations, 2,698 contacts
- Dynamo DB: 183 organisations, 744 contacts
- Amazon SQS (Simple Queue Service): 192 organisations, 810 contacts
- Amazon ElastiCache: 108 organisations, 463 contacts
- Amazon Chime: 365 organisations, 1,586 contacts
- AWS Athena: 910 organisations, 3,941 contacts
- CodeCatalyst: 287 organisations, 1,278 contacts
- Web Application Firewall: 365 organisations, 1,634 contacts
- AWS Amplify: 423 organisations, 1,826 contacts
- AWS Rekognition: 226 organisations, 973 contacts
- AWS QuickSight: 152 organisations, 655 contacts
- AWS Cloudformation: 210 organisations, 896 contacts
- AWS Management Console: 355 organisations, 1,543 contacts
Contacting Different Companies that use AWS (Amazon Web Services)
In order to start conversations that will bring you leads, we strongly recommend that you personalise your communications, and segment your contacts by categories. For example, our database of AWS users includes 5,581 contacts operating within the Retail sector and 2,487 contacts in the Computer and Technology sector.
Even though we know that all contacts in both of these industries are using AWS, it is likely that they have different requirements and face different challenges. Therefore, you are likely to see a better success rate if you tailor your communications to each category, addressing their specific needs and pain points and how you propose to help.
Companies that use AWS by Industry
The below list shows how many contacts using AWS we have in our database, split by the industry in which they are operating.
- Media / Publishing – 2,500 contacts
- Aerospace & Aviation – 367 contacts
- Agriculture / Forestry – 78 contacts
- Automotive – 792 contacts
- Banking / Accounting / Financial – 3,323 contacts
- Computer & Technology – 2,487 contacts
- Education & Training – 3,299 contacts
- Engineering / Construction – 2,425 contacts
- Travel / Hospitality – 2,910 contacts
- Food & Beverages – 584 contacts
- Government – 991 contacts
- Healthcare – 1,228 contacts
- Insurance – 536 contacts
- Legal – 943 contacts
- Manufacturing – 1,172 contacts
- Advertising & Marketing – 2,115 contacts
- Non-profit – 1,443 contacts
- Pharmaceutical – 499 contacts
- Public Relations – 236 contacts
- Real Estate – 847 contacts
- Retail – 5,581 contacts
- Telecommunications – 592 contacts
- Transportation / Shipping – 750 contacts
- Utilities – 905 contacts
- VAR / VAD / System Integrator – 4,997 contacts
GDPR Compliant. UKMM are committed to using only mailing, email and telephone data that complies with GDPR. We also offer guidance on how you can maintain your compliance.
Companies that use AWS by Country
Another great way to segment your data is by location. Similarly to the above, by showing that you have done your research on the organisation (for example, where they are located) and tailoring your approach to appeal to them specifically, you’re far more likely to get your foot in the door allowing you to start those important conversations. The below list shows the number of contacts we have for companies that use AWS in each country.
- Africa – 8,079 contacts
- Australia – 28,016 contacts
- Argentina – 1,392 contacts
- Austria – 1,159 contacts
- Belgium – 2,894 contacts
- Brazil – 4,006 contacts
- China – 2,961 contacts
- Canada – 34,766 contacts
- France – 13,004 contacts
- Germany – 5,039 contacts
- India – 27,456 contacts
- Indonesia – 2,910 contacts
- Ireland – 1,342 contacts
- Italy – 9,549 contacts
- Japan – 984 contacts
- Korea – 835 contacts
- Kuwait – 556 contacts
- Malaysia – 5,424 contacts
- Netherlands – 5,526 contacts
- Norway – 6,943 contacts
- Russia – 3,925 contacts
- Saudi Arabia – 3,014 contacts
- Singapore – 6,659 contacts
- Spain – 2,413 contacts
- Sweden – 1,025 contacts
- Switzerland – 1,506 contacts
- Taiwan – 145 contacts
- Thailand – 1,596 contacts
- Turkey – 621 contacts
- UK – 41,650 contacts
- United Arab Emirates – 11,362 contacts
- USA – 532,487 contacts
Big Companies that Use AWS
Our database allows us to select companies by their size, whether it is revenue or the number of employees. Below is the list of the biggest companies that used AWS last time we checked.
- Netflix: One of the most famous AWS users, Netflix relies on AWS for streaming its vast library of content.
- General Electric: GE uses AWS for various purposes, including data analytics, machine learning, and industrial Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
- Samsung: Samsung leverages AWS for its SmartThings platform, which connects and manages IoT devices.
- Airbnb: The popular accommodation-sharing platform uses AWS for hosting and other infrastructure needs.
- Adobe: Adobe has utilized AWS to power some of its Creative Cloud services and products.
- Pinterest: Pinterest uses AWS to host its image-heavy social media platform.
- Capital One: The financial institution has moved much of its infrastructure to AWS, leveraging cloud technology for its banking operations.
- BMW: BMW has utilized AWS for its connected vehicle services and applications.