Retail Buyers Database | Email List of Top Retail Buyers
Retail Buyers Database
Our extensive list of retail buyers can help you make those vital connections to grow your business. Our database of retail buyers contains a network of thousands of senior decision-makers with their contact details, meaning you can start conversations with the right people straight away. From UK clothing retailers to international homeware shops – all these buyer contacts are now available for your marketing campaigns.
Retail Buyers Database – Overview
Buyers for the retail business are responsible for researching customer trends, sourcing and/or developing new clothing and accessory ranges and bringing those ranges into store. Buyers work very closely with other key people in the fashion industry such as designers and marketing directors.
Their key responsibilities are:
- Analysing buyer habits
- Predicting fashion trends
- Understanding KPI’s (Key Performance Indictors) such as level of sales
- Meeting and negotiating with suppliers
- Sourcing new designers
- Attending trade fairs and building connections with designers and outlets
- Presenting new lines to the business
Each Retail Buyer Record Includes:
Retail Buyer Database Quality Promise
GDPR Compliant. UKMM are committed to using only mailing, email and telephone data that complies with GDPR. We also offer guidance on how you can maintain your compliance.
A to Z list of our Retail Buyers Database
We can provide you with contacts belonging to the following types of businesses. Please note that this list, as with all of our lists, is updated often so please get in touch to receive the most up-to-date information.
- Apparel & Accessories Retail
- Automobile Parts Stores
- Consumer Electronics & Computers Retail
- Department Stores, Shopping Centers & Superstores
- Drug Stores & Pharmacies
- Flowers, Gifts & Specialty Stores
- Petrol Stations & Convenience Stores
- Grocery Retail
- Home Improvement & Hardware Retail
- Jewelry & Watch Retail
- Motor Vehicle Dealers
- Office Products Retail & Distribution
- Other Rental Stores (Furniture, A/V, Construction & Industrial Equipment)
- Pet Products
- Record, Video & Book Stores
- Sporting & Recreational Equipment Retail
- Toys & Games
- Video & DVD Rental
- Vitamins, Supplements & Health Stores
Why Purchase the Retail Buyers Database?
With our Retail Buyer Database, you’ll have access to a key contacts within retail organisations. spread across the whole of the UK.
You will get access to the following data for each contact:
- personal email
- full name
- company size
- company address
- phone number
- company revenue indicators and more…
You’ll be able to work with our agents to target the right person in each retail business to suit your own needs.