This list of pharmacists in the UK with email addresses consists of 2,055 records and is available for immediate purchase.
What does the list contain?
The information in our database can be filtered down and narrowed by multiple criteria. The list contains the following information for all records:
- Company Name
- Company URL
- Full name for salutation
- First name
- Last name
- Job Title
- Personal Business Email Address (not generics)
- Mailing Address with City, State, Post Code, Country
- Phone Numbers
- Fax Numbers
- Revenue size indicator
- Employee size indicator
Quality guarantee ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- GDPR Compliant. UKMM are committed to using only mailing, email and telephone data that complies with GDPR. We also offer guidance on how you can maintain your compliance.
- ICO registered processor
- We guarantee up to 90% on data fields and 95% on email deliverability. Hard bounces will be replaced over this threshold.
Download information and use restrictions
Upon payment by credit card, the ordering department with be notified. Once the order been processed, you will receive an email from the MailBigFile data storage. The email will contain a link through which you will be able to download the data. A separate email will be sent with the password to access the data. The data will be sent you within 24 hours, however in most of the cases you will get it within an hour.
Data use guidance
- The legal basis for data processing is Legitimate Interest that means that your offer should present the Data Subject (contact) with a clear benefit.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the end client (Data Controller) to ensure and maintain compliance with GDPR. The Data Controller must balance their processing of the data against the rights of the data subjects (contacts).
- You should only use the data for your own direct marketing of your products and/or services.
- You should stop marketing to a data subject if requested to do so
- You should take appropriate measures to keep the data securely
- You should keep records of all data processing.