GP Email Addresses | NHS & Private | GDPR Compliant Data
GP Email Addresses
This GP email addresses database includes the contact information of more than 10,000 doctors in the UK. GPs are influential in the purchasing decisions of their own clinics and also practice groups (primary care networks). Therefore, they may become a key to the success of marketing campaigns when promoting medical equipment or pharmaceutical products. This database is flexible and can be tweaked to exclude/include GP’s based on their location, years of experience or specialty. Save your time on researching the correct contact details, and contact us to determine the number of contacts that meet your criteria. We can also provide data from the US and other countries if required.
10,770 GP Records in the UK. Each Contact Includes:
GP Email List Quality Promise
GP Email Addresses by Location
Whether you need specific locations to target or only require to talk to GPs working at larger practices – we’ll work with you to provide you with the right information. Below you can see how the GPs are split across the UK.
- Greater London (inc City of London): 5,102 GPs
- South East: 1,273 GPs
- South West: 682 GPs
- Midlands: 1,225 GPs
- North West: 752 GPs
- North East: 277 GPs
- Yorkshire & The Humber: 489 GPs
- East of England: 880 GPs
Need advice on the GP email addresses database or picking your target audience? Get in touch.
GP Email Addresses Database
This file gives direct access to the inboxes of General Practitioners across the UK. No generic email addresses, only authentic doctors. All emails are personal business email addresses and fully verified prior to sending to you.
The GP’s email list may be helpful for the following:
- pharmaceutical companies
- event organisers of medical subject matters
- manufacturers of medical devices
- medical products providers
- publishers of health related journals and papers
GP Practices Email Data
We will work with you to source the most appropriate data for you. The dataset can be extended beyond GPs, based on your requirements and include other professionals involved in managing GP practices. While the term “GP practice” often implies that the practice is managed by General Practitioners (GPs), it’s not always the case. The management structure of GP practices can vary, and there are instances where the day-to-day operations are overseen by professionals other than GPs.
- Practice Managers: Some GP practices are managed by individuals with specific managerial expertise, often titled “Practice Managers.” Practice Managers handle the non-clinical aspects of the practice, including staffing, finances, regulatory compliance, and overall operational efficiency, but not GPs.
- Group Practices: Larger GP practices or group practices may have a management structure that includes both GPs and non-GP professionals. In such cases, there might be a dedicated practice manager or an administrative team overseeing the day-to-day operations.
- Corporate or Organisational Management: GP practices may be part of larger healthcare organisations or corporate entities. In such cases, management decisions might be made at a higher organisational level, and the practice could have administrators or executives overseeing its operations.
GDPR Compliant. UKMM are committed to using only mailing, email and telephone data that complies with GDPR via Legitimate Interest. We offer guidance on how you can maintain your compliance.
GP Email Addresses by Job Title
If you need to get in touch with only GP’s maintaining some specific positions, this list below gives you an idea of how many contacts you get in touch with.
- GP Doctor: 2,924 contacts
- GP Principal: 438 contacts
- GP Practice Managers: 1,510 contacts
- GP Practice Nurses: 1,992 contacts
- GP Partners: 724 contacts
- GP Registrars: 158 contacts
- Operations Executives: 410 contacts
- Finance Executives: 392 contacts
- Office Manager: 363 contacts
- Health Care Assistant: 221 contacts
- Pharmacist: 396 contacts
- Administrator: 355 contacts
- Receptionist: 310 contacts